Thursday, December 9, 2010

lusting after paper

The company was started a year ago by a cute husband/wife team and has taken the stationary world by storm.
Their hand painted cards, prints and invitations are dreamy.

Here are some things I drool over.
Only a few though, all of their work would be perfectly welcome in my home.

Gap is also doing a video series "Do What You Love" and featured Anna Bond, the wife part of Rifle.
It's wonderful and I posted a quick link at the bottom of the post.


Heirloom Recipe Card Box - Reserve your box today!
Just what I need to keep all of my recipes tidy and cozy.


Ella Thank You Card
I wouldn't have to fill the inside.
The front of the card says enough.
Ain't it purtey?

Postcards
If I had oodles of dough, I'd purchase these to fill my friends' mailboxes.


watch and enjoy this little clip: http://vimeo.com/16840214


Christmas wishes,
katelyn

No comments: