Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I dare you not to smile

GT and I spent a perfect weekend in Kansas City with Jake, Jamie, Beau and Jamie's family. Now, if you would've told me that the cutest baby ever would be my nephew, I would've laughed (but probably would've believed you). Luckily, it's true. Beau is the cutest babe EVER.


Just to further convince you....here's some evidence

And you must watch until the end....he belly laughs. Of course, this is genious because he is only 4 months old. I am beyond thrilled to be his aunt and and thriving in this new world of aunthood. Thank you Beau, for making me smile.





weekend photo recap

"The Uncle" hold



sweet Jack and Kole looooooving some watermelon



cool Will rockin some 3-d glasses.
Seriously people? the Kullild girls make some pur-tee chillins
i love these girls and boys (and Wolverine)

the boys played at the park...


and watched you tube videos

Meanwhile....us girls held down the fort, cared for the baby, cooked large rations of food and did loads and loads of laundry. hmmm...........or just went shopping on the Plaza. But, it doesn't really matter what we did. We just loved being together. I feel truly blessed to have siblings and in-lawed family of my in-law that are such fun and just plain ole' good people. God chose to bless me by surrounding me with amazing people and I pray that I will bless Him by loving them.

From a very, very proud Aunt,

Kate

3 comments:

Jake and Jamie + 1 said...

Yo sista! It was great having y'all up here in Yankee land...Beau sure does miss his Aunt Kate and Uncle GT!

Jake and Jamie + 1 said...

Loved reading this Katelyn!! I especially love the part about us cooking and cleaning:) Ha. We had such a blast with y'all!!! Come back soon! Love you!

Unknown said...

I love the video of Beau...He is getting big already. We always look for new pics of him at your mama's...Beautiful baby..