Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Blog & the First Two Weeks

I'm trying my hand at blogging due to the ridiculously far geographical distance between our families and us. Hopefully this will be a great medium to keep our friends and families in tune with our daily (or weekly or monthly) happenings! Hang on and heeeeeeeere we goooooo.....
Hooray! We've been married officially 2 weeks and 3 days, and it has been splendidly wonderfully and normal. We have yet to have any real social interaction other than eachother and the pup (and i wouldn't have it any other way...for now). We did go to church on Sunday and Grant continues to go to work, but that's about it. I had an interview for a job yesterday, but my daily work for now consist of caring for our lil' love nest. Daily box unpacking, cleaning, and organizing is how I'm using my time, but soon our house will render a "home sweet home".
Here are some pics of our first 2 weeks of nest building:




No comments: