Thursday, July 29, 2010

They call me Snickerbiscuit??

So, last night I went to baking a batch of snickerdoodles for GT to take to the office. Ok, that's a lie. I wanted a cookie, so I had to come up with an excuse to make a whole batch. Ok, that's a lie, too. I wanted 2 cookies.
Regardless of the reason, I broke out the Kitchen Aid and got to mixing. Well.....the dough turned out super, super doughy and I have no clue why! So, the question is, what makes your dough doughy???? They ended up looking like a cookie/biscuit hybird, but tasting delicious. Therefore, GT titled them "Snickerbiscuits" and I think they're here to stay (if i can mess up the recipe again)
doughy dough
"these are de-li-shush!!??"

just wanted to debut my mixer


they turned out super-cute and like little English tea cakes, therefore I talked about them to GT with a British accent, that he didn't find as funny as I did.



Enjoy your Weekend Eve,
Kate

4 comments:

The Heart Mom said...

Ok. I want one. Hey, mate - cahn't imahgin yur biskits NOT bein' de-licious!
Hope you can figure out what you did - or didn't do. Pioneer women did this all the time.

That mixer is too cute. Will be nice for ya'll when you have even more room for your cute stuff after your garage/yard sale this weekend.
Have fun!
Love ya
Mom

Laura said...

Girl its okay if you want to admit that you wanted 3 of those cookies. I miss your dinners/desserts.

Kyla said...

You got a KitchenAid! Love this...and i want a snickerbiscuit.

Unknown said...

you over beat them! they got too much air in them. my mom has taught me a few tid-bits from her catering. LOVE THE BLOG. AND YOU.