Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick or Treat give me something cute to see

Perhaps you haven't met my nephew... let me introduce you
Happy 1st Halloween to my little Beau-man.
Ain't he just the cutest lil' ellie you ever did see?


We had a little Halloween get-together at our house this past Sunday.
It was our first time to have a party in "our" home
It was my first time to host a Halloween party
And I could not have been more excited!
My heart overflows with joy when my home is full of people

There aren't many things I love more than cooking, decorating and preparing to entertain. Whether it be dinner for GT and I or a themed party for a group of friends.

When I sent out the invitation I told everyone that I'd like for it to be a costume party but if no one would dress up then scratch that.
i underestimated our friends....I'll let you see for yourself.

 The cutest Little skunk, monkey and Cruella


 Anita and myself (Susie Homemaker) were quite tame and domestic


 The all orange snack table

Super cute girls in their hallow eve garb


Delicious sugary cookies


The fall dinner table



Then this guy
Cute, huh?
I wonder who he belongs to...???
Quite a contrast in characters
Roger and Dog. Where else would they meet?
Hope you Halloween was as entertaining as ours
I choose treat,
Kate

No comments: