Monday, November 8, 2010

this is my confession

I have a confession

Our bed is unmade.
It goes unmade pretty much everyday.
Remember when I said this and this?

Well, you know what?
Jobs happen people.
Life happens really.

Oh well, at least we're happy and GT could care less if our sheets were tucked in.

Perhaps I will get on a bed-making kick again.
Probably not. Let's just be honest.
It's not that important.
I can barely wake up in the morning.
GT might run out of that dynamite he throws at me to get me out of bed if I keep reaching for those lofty aspirations.

For now, my goal in the morning hours is to leave the house in decent appearance.
Luckily, I wear scrubs and my hair in a ponytail...everyday.
Frankly, if I had to do what most people do and look nice. I'd get fired or just quit in rebellion.
I like my work attire.

That's all.
I'm lazy
and tired

holla,
Kate

just because
this is how i feel about life at 545 am

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love it. the pic is priceless