Friday, December 3, 2010

gobble gobble til you wobble wobble

We spent Thanksgiving this year at my home WM.
Like most families, we had a smorgasbord of food and desserts.
I had 1 little pumpkin cake ball and had to lay down.

Our family is pretty big on traditions and I am very grateful for that.
One that I really love is Thanksgiving eve with Mamaw Lou. Since I can remember, I have spent Wednesday night before Thanksgiving at my Mamaw Lous' house. The night consist of watching a movie and being completely pampered my ML. This year, she scratched my head and played with my hair for the entire "Notting Hill". Heaven.

Thanksgiving day was at my aunt Chrys' house and the tradition I love there is singing the Doxology before dinner. It's my fave.


Just the dessert table.
There are more stored away if we ran out.
Ha


Poor turkey. RIP


My hubs is still trying to remember why he married a goober

 
A runaway little Indian


My beautiful Mamaw Jo carving away

The fam circled up preparing to sing the Doxology pre-game

 

look at that little Turkey. Happy 1st Thanksgiving Beauman

 

What happened the majority of Thanksgiving week.
We are a serious loungey family.
I'll post more pics later of our weeks activities


The men of our family.
Focus on the little one and the one on the far left. Actually, you can focus on them all. They're alright


4 little Indians
We made these headbands pretty easily from cotton headbands, construction paper and staples.


Happy turkey,
Kate

2 comments:

annie said...

Looks like y'all had a great Thanksgiving! We did too, & I'm excited that we'll have a baby around NEXT year----yea! Baby Beau is so cute!!

Lauren said...

1. I love your hair color.
2. That dessert table looks divine.
3. Where did Jamie get her scarf? I'm looking for ones that are square to tie around my neck like that.