Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yesterday I did something...

that I don't regret.
At all!

I had one of these

Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milshake

And I still don't regret it.

It was perfect.
Everyday around 330 I have to have a snack. Just gotta. It's my crash time.
So, I was out Christmas shopping away and spotted a Chick-fil-A. Jackpot!
Have I mentioned that I'm lactose intolerant?
Oh well. That didn't matter...I love ice cream.
It did matter about 30 minutes later when I was in TJ Maxx.
All that happens with my intolerance is some cold sweating and some killer stomach aches.
Then it just goes away.
In case you needed the details.
Luckily, I was able to walk it off without looking like a menopausal hot flashing woman.
TMI? sorry.

So do I regret the 73894 calories? Nope

Now go try one and try to think of something other than my ailments.
Thanks,
Kate

3 comments:

Jake and Jamie + 1 said...

Yo Katiepoo. nice work with the choice of shake. Jamie and I enjoyed some Paciugo today at the mall and I have to say that the new cream cheese icing flavor is mighty delicious. especially comboing it with mint chocolate chip and wedding cake in a waffle cone. It was our 3 'oclock fix. Ummm, muey delicioso!!

Lana Summitt said...

Not a bad decision. Love those things. Have you tried Lactaid? It helps me!

The Heart Mom said...

Yes, I believe it. You love ice cream even though it doesn't love you.
And besides it's Christmas.
Joy!