Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The good, the bad and the random

The good
Check out this awesome organization that rescues children from trafficking and forms of slavery. Their work is in Cambodia, Ghana and Vietnam. One of my good friends, Rachel, is the Director of Project Development and I adore her and her heart. There is so much I could say about Pam Cope and her work, but you should read her book...amazing, or watch Patricks video.
I thank God for people who are so brave.


 
The Bad
it's freezing here.
i don't tolerate cold.
I think I need one of these:
The fur is dreamy
The baby I'd borrow and then give back. I don't really want one to keep.
I held a friends newborn the other night and he was like a personal little heater.
Not only was he sweet and cuddly, he was aiding in my warmth. Perfect.


The Random
So, I'm pretty wierd. I'm ok with that. Most of the time I prefer to be different.
GT often comments that he loves me because I'm so wierd. Thanks?
Last night while he was watching the end of that awesome Monday Night Football game, I was piddling around and kind of watching. Not sure what I was doing besides rambling and sporatically commenting on the game.
Gt says, "You're like your own animal"
I respond, "Huh?, like a horse or a lion?"
His response, "No, like a pretty one, a mermaid".

I'll leave it at at that.
You can decide who's wierd.


The normal one,
Kate

No comments: