Friday, January 7, 2011

100

I just noticed.
My last post was my 100th post!

Geez...I think I'm getting the hang of this thing.
Even if no one reads this other than my family, I am grateful for this outlet.
As previously mentioned, I don't journal.
This blog has become somewhat of a journal for me.
I can type almost as fast as I think.
Does that mean that I type fast or think slow?
?
Either way...Hooray for blogging!


GT has said before, "If you're not on TV these days, you're a nobody".
Let me explain.
How many reality tv shows are there?
How many of you know people that have been on a reality tv show?
How many of you have seen all of the ri.di.cu.lous excuses for reality tv shows?
bama belles...really? come on people.
Anyway...all of that to say that yes, it's not that big of a deal to be on a tv show. Everyone's doing it. But somehow, it still is a big deal. I know it is. 

I kind of feel the same way about blogging.
Everyone has a blog.
So, I am grateful that I am in the blog world and can go typing away under the radar, blending in.
wish i had one of these to blog on.

Thank you Blogger for allowing me to join the world of online journaling.
I just hope to never be a narcissistic blogger. You know the type.
Someone please stop me if I get there. Or if I'm already there.

Love and bloggin,
Kate

p.s. all of my pictures(not personal) are via here

2 comments:

The Heart Mom said...

Happy 100th Blog Birth-Day! I love your writing. Your words are very well-written. You have a talent. You are funny and poignant - at the same time. That's not easy to do. And you are also not narcissistic except in the way that a blog is narcissistic like anything like a book, tv show, etc. Healthy narcissism: "I feel pretty good and grateful about what God has done with me and for me and I don't mind speaking about that and maybe it will help somebody else in someway." Is what I believe.
Although I may be wrong about that.
Keep blogging Kate. Dad and I love it and everybody that reads it around WM and Del and Mark love it too. You bless us.

Korie said...

Congrats! Definitely keep it up. You're so good at this blogging thing, who knew??