Sunday, January 30, 2011

sharing is a virtue...

...or something like that.

All 7 months of wedded bliss has made me quite the expert. Seriously. I know everything about marriage, ask me anything. I also wrote Moby Dick.
There are a few things I have learned in my short experience as half of a couple though.
Since I haven't bestowed my wisdom of newlywed camaraderie in a while, here's a tip.

Share.
I know you've heard it a jillion times, but it's never a bad thing to hear it again.
Your mom was right, you have to share.
Especially if you're going to spend everyday with someone...for the rest of your life.

That's why I shared my germs.
GT got a little taste of this rear-end kicking virus.
Pretty sure he didn't get the real deal, but enough to let him know that I love 'em.
Ain't I sweet?

After all, when we shared our vows we became one.
So, I'd like to think that when I got sick last week, he became ill then. right? surely.

"from this moment on"


Sorry boo.
kate

1 comment:

Lana Summitt said...

Sorry y'all are sick! Love that pic!