Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hey baby let's go to Vegas

Vegas is not for the weak.
I am weak, therefore I am not made for Vegas.

GT and I headed to Vegas a week ago for the annual SHOT Show.
The reason we went (i have not announced this yet) is because GT has a new job!
Hooray!
He will be working for the Buck Commander and the show was his first task.
The SHOT show is a huge expo for all things outdoors.
The Outdoor Channel also hosts the Golden Moose Awards for all outdoor shows.
My cousin Willie was the MC and did an awesome job...we were def entertained.

We had a great time and GT was able to meet lots of people in the industry and started to get plugged in.
I hung out at the Duck Commander/Buck Commander booth and walked around alot.
We probably left the hotel twice...crazy.
The expo was in our hotel, yet it took 20 minutes to walk to the booth from our room.
That place was hugemongous.
Seriuosly...I didn't even work and I was exhausted.
We also ate our body weight in delicious food and at crazy late hours.
Vegas kicked my boo-tay.

Documented:
My cousin Korie and I

The DC/BC booth

The Duckmen

at the GMAs with my stud

Korie and Willie

Willie manning the podium and entertaining the audience

Oh, just a stroll through Venice or the Venetian, i can't remember

A view of the strip from our room...hey oh


Vegas by night.



for now, I am going to try and recover.
Kate

3 comments:

Jennifer Crow said...

Hey Katelyn! What will he be doing for Buck Commander? Sounds like fun!

Jake and Jamie + 1 said...

nice pictures sista! maybe GT can start wearing the bandana headband...

The Heart Mom said...

Love seein' your stuff from LV.
Hope you feel better sweetie pie.