Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Brain overload

Have you ever felt like you had so much going on in your head that you couldn't even articulate one idea?
That's how I feel a lot.
Especially right now.
We are so blessed to have so many things going on in our world, but sometimes it's overwhelming.
In a good way of course.
Keep in mind though, it doesn't take a lot to get me overwhelmed.
I'm simple.
In a good way of course.

This is why I don't journal. or can't journal.
Never could sit still long enough to write one thought down.
By the time I get in the middle of one thought, I'm 2 or 3 thoughts away.
Perhaps I'm a bit spacey..perhaps. Or abstract, that sounds better huh? Kind of artsy...I like it. (not true)

I also have crazy dreams.
I'm tempted to start a blog just telling my dreams.
I'm not prophetic in my dreaming, just interesting.
If I could produce a movie based on my dreams, they'd be brilliant...absolutely theatrical.
See? the thoughts...never stop.


Since I am unable to compose any orderly thought process, here is a list of things I like:

I adore my man in a cowboy hat. ADORE


Made these little cake balls with sprinkles and candles for MILs bday.
So easy, but super fun little bites for everyone


My new Sam's Club membership!!! Thanks Chels!
however, i do not like my weird face. being too excited is not always cute.


the fact that my BIL can make weirder faces.
thank you Garrett. I'm glad someone else in the family can make me feel better about myself.
What's family for after all?


i got rid of the E-ride. sad day:(
happy day...we have a new ride!


we got to love on this little chubbly this weekend.
L-O-V-E him.


Spent some time on some beautiful Texas land.
much needed for my boo.
i like it too.
i rhyme.


More to come on the New Years, Christmas and Ski trip once I am able to gather my self together.

Sheesh...you'd think I could muster up a complete, grammatical sentence with proper punctuation.
nope.
don't go chasing waterfalls.


No comments: