Thursday, January 27, 2011

Girlfriends

Look at my momma.
She's recording a TV show. Look out!

Mom is part of a little show on local tv in Monroe/WM called Girlfriends.
Last week I was able to spend a bit of time watching them film the show and loved watching the process.
The show is full of great bible studies and helpful lessons on how to be a woman living for the Lord.
My mom is the special guest, Dr. Joneal Kirby. fancy, huh?
She's pretty smart.
She also will be having a bible study book coming out soon.
I can't wait!
It will definitely be posted when it's released, because everyone will love it.
Here's a link to my mom's ministry website. check it out


Have I mentioned this yet? We will be living with my mom and dad.
I love my parents and GT does too. Let's hope it stays that way while we reside under the same roof.
It can only be good. right? right? I need some encouragement.
Seriously, though we are blessed to have them and are grateful for them offering to host us for a bit.

So, for the next few months I will probably have great stories about living with your parents when you're married, living with a man that works in the hunting industry, starting a new job, trying to sell our house in LR, moving, and finding a new house. whew!

for now though, I am fighting a nasty virus and am resting on the couch.
holler,
Kate

2 comments:

Jennifer Crow said...

So sad you guys are moving but I'm sure this is something you guys have been wanting so I'm happy for you too! When do you move?

The Heart Mom said...

Why didn't you tell me?
Why didn't somebody tell me?
Oh, that's right. I already know.
I HAVE to lose some weight.

Tks Katie Bug for the props. You my girl!
Now get better. And that's an order from the
MOM
Love ya