Saturday, June 4, 2011

Memorial Day fuh sho

This is how we spent our Mem Day
...watching the girls do awesome stunts...

...spending the weekend on the beach with extended family(that whole group that you see, is family)...

...hanging out with awesome kiddos like Will...

...having burping contests and losing to 9 year olds...(don't judge me)

...eating blueberry pancakes made by mamaw jo and my aunt chrys with cousins and my boo...

...watchign cousins frolic in the ocean...

...throwing the football...


it was too short, as a weekend at the beach always is.

i'm thankful for days when my man can spend all day with me and my family.

i'm thankful for the men and women who have fought for our country and our freedom.

I am proud to be an American.

happy {late} Memorial Day!
Kate

No comments: