Friday, November 11, 2011

Shop Local!


Lately, i've enjoyed the local shops that good ole West Money has to offer.
and I would like to challenge you, along with challening myself to support local merchants.
I'm all about supporting the local economy and love finding that one of a kind piece from a local vendor.
Antique Alley in WM has been around since the 60's (not a real fact, but i think that's accurate and it sounds right) and has a great number of boutiques, antique malls and shops that tickle my fancy.
I'm making it a point to look local first!


Ela Vanila Jewelry at Brooklyn Co.

supes cute Christmas scarf from Salt & Pepper


a gift from mom found at Brazell & Co Home (looove)

a new(to me) antique cookie jar from Brazell & Co Home

My aunt Chrys and friend Jenny are selling some things here, too.
Their booth is very cute!


Pop Shop has some quirky gifts and awesome records
of course i like their shop...this is their facebook profile pic
i'm going to grab the new She&Him christmas record there soon! can't wait to get that baby crankin'
here's a sample
(simply because it's too good not to play over and over again..even in november..or july for that matter)

dreamy dreamy voice of Zoe D.

MoJo's is always a must when on Antique Alley

the best Louisiana t-shirts.


So, come on down to West Monroe and let me take you to some great local shops!
perfect for gift searching.

see ya soon,
Kate




No comments: