Friday, March 18, 2011

fridays home loves

It is strange not having a home to decorate.
Really, I do have a home...i just don't live in it.
(you can if you want to! it's for sale)

Many a day... when I'd have the day off... I'd spend time wandering through hobby lobby, tjmaxx, various home decor/furniture stores, target, etc.
Now, I'm just dreaming of a future home.
I'm thankful to have a roof over my head, but I am always dreaming about those walls.

So, here are some photos of dreamy spaces.
I don't have all of their sources. I think that's some sort of blogasphere major no-no.
My statement is this: I take no credit for any of these photos. There.
Most are via: here or here

such an effortlessly glamorous way to use space.

i'd just take the view, too
or that chair

chalkboard paint. genius.
and those floors

i've posted this before. no excuse needed

don't get me started

this sink...please?

i'd read forever.

pretty sure that i've posted this before, too.
i'm hyperventilating

wake me up.
when september ends(sorry, had to)

happy friday peeps,
kate

No comments: