Friday, March 4, 2011

5 things i love on friday

1. you wanna know something that i love that happens on fridays?
Story Corps on NPR.
i listened to like 3298 stories yesterday while walking the dogs (literally walking the dogs, not the yo-yo trick) because it was so gorgeous outside. Helllooooo Spring!
sometimes, that series gets me through car rides
give it a try
then you might quit calling me a nerd
so what? i like npr. lots of people do. i don't know many. but, they're out there. perhaps they're not 25.
but they're out there.

moving on
2. my inlawed parentals and sis are coming to visit...three cheers for friday
hip hip hooray x3.
i've been missing my Taylor family quite a bit lately. my heart is happy that i'll see them today
3. next, are these rascals
my little pie and nugget-head. as i call them affectionately
tell me you don't love that face...tell me
mag pie

woodrow nugget

he guards his rug
with such gusto and poise
just don't pet him or he'll crumble

4. my mom and little cousins make snickerdoodles together often
not to be confused with snickerbiscuits
anywhoo...
bella, aslyn and aevin stopped by yesterday with after-school energy(did i ever have that much?)ready to bake
the picture definition of after-school-energy

so, they got to business
it's a tough business
somebodies gotta do it

"katelyn, you're like the papparizi"
said by an 8-year old

"So, which famous person are you gonna be Bella? I'm Selena Gomez"

"I'm Justin Bieber because i'm the boy"
obviously...or so you'd think
bella fought a good fight for the title

quick
it's been 37 seconds since we've made a ridiculous face
aslyn, do something.
ok, that'll do

can i please dress like an 8 year old?

whew, that was close. 35 seconds.

excuse my reach

mine, too

reason enough to live in WM

if you know bella, you know this face

she's a trusting aunt with that bag of cinnamon/sugar

wood-e-row was impressed
or less than


5. finally, Rasberry Chipotle Marinade/sauce
do it.


happy fryday,
kate








No comments: