Tuesday, March 1, 2011

coming home

My cousin Morgans husband, John, just got home after a year in Afghanistan.
He is a medivac pilot and from what I understand, is a pretty big deal.
They have 4 adorable kiddos and I'm pretty sure they were excited to see their hero dad.



I love them and am so happy thier family is physically back in one place together!
Thank you John for your service!


btw, videos of soldiers coming home get me bad.
everytime.


someone come pick me up out of this puddle.
i'm going to bed now. i need to wallow.

my heart is so full of joy for the Robichaux family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those videos make me bawl, too! So happy for Morgan and the kiddos and proud of John's service!!

Lauren said...

I have to turn them off when they come on tv! I just blubber like a baby and CANNOT get a grip again. Don't even get me started on the ones that meet their baby for the first time. Oy!