Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mid-week update via instagram

Something very exciting happened Sunday night.... I finished school...for this semester!!!! I'm now taking the fall semester off (I'll be kind of busy come October) and will resume in January. I'm pretty pumped to have 2 semesters under my belt and to now have 5 months off!!! Only 3 years to go...ha!

Also, the twins got home last Saturday and they are just growing and being the cutest!!!

GT and I went to a wedding and got gussied up. I was also 6.5 months preggers and growing daily

We took a road trip across Texas

For the Monroe family reunion (GTs Grandmas family)
And played some Bingo
and most importantly...GT shaved his beard. I feel like I'm cheating on my husband when I kiss this new man. He's handsome either way...now I can just see more of him.

Happy Wednesday!
Kate

you can follow me on Instagram: goodtimestaylor

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: