Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy thanksgiving

Ready to get my turkey on.
I've spent years working on thanksgiving, away from my family...that makes being with them so much sweeter and makes me so much more grateful! I have much to be thankful for and I try to acknowledge those things every day, not just today. But, it does help to have a day dedicated to gratitude...to remind us of our blessings (and how they most definitely out way the negative things).
I'm thankful for many things.
A few are

These guys.
Our large families
This country and our freedoms
My job
Our health
Our home and fall weather

Most of all, I'm thankful for a God who forgives and loves me.
As much as I love my life...this world is not my home. I'm just a passin' through. And praise God for that!

Happy turkey day friends,

Kate 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: