Sunday, September 12, 2010

For it's 1...2...3....

This is how I felt this weekend

We did so much, it felt like we were just a-flyin' from one thing to the next.

Since I probably won't wake up early enough in the morning, I decided that during the Cowboys game, i'd do a quick weekend recap.


Try to pay attention, or else you might get left behind. This train has picked up steam Friday afternoon we flew to Atlanta
Took a cab to the hotel then to Turner Stadium (my handsome boo so proudly displaying this)

We met up with a huge group of family and friends (all in orange Buck Commander shirts)
to watch my cousin Willie sing "Take me out to the ballgame" during the 7th inning stretch


yeah, it was a pretty big deal

Then I hung out with awesome people
(lots and lots more pics on my album link and facebook)



Then we watched fireworks



Then we flew back Saturday to be welcomed home by my parents
Mom and I made our new Autumn wreath
then she posed with my pup in front of it(because she's a good mom)
the guys watched football...duh...and still are


Then we went to the ULM vs. UofA game
My loyalties were put to the test (Go HOGS!)
sorry Monroe



then we had fun band times

Then we celebrated our bdays (thanks parentals!)

We have to share a bday week....I mean get to.

perhaps the weekends' quick pace was catching up with us when we chose to smile like this for a picture. or we are wierd. probably just wierd.

Then we went to church
and went out to eat
it was a perfect, perfect Sunday to be outside
Then I watched my hubs coach a 2nd & 3rd grade football team.
yep, you heard me right.
don't worry, more to come on that later.
it is a gem.
More was accomplished in the weekend, but I'd like to leave some of our life mysterious...
actually, it's just boring
anywhooooo
Then my dad played with our dog
then our dog hugged my dad.

The end.


I'm tired but my cup is full

and so is my belly
and so is my kitchen...with cookie-cake and cookies and muffins and m&ms and chips (party over here y'all!)


sayin' goodbye to another full-steam ahead weekend
i hope your cup was filled as well,
kate

2 comments:

The Heart Mom said...

It was the funnest! We loved staying in ya'll's home and gettin' to be with the bday couple. Special times for sure. Proud of you babe!
Always.
Love and Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to the BESTEST,
Mom

annie said...

You flew to Atlanta on Friday? You two have some serious energy going, girl! We had a busy & fun weekend with Patrick, Lauren & Sebastian, too. Sebastian tailgated all day with us, then napped in Jimmy's Suburban while we went to the game. He's an official little Razorback mascot now! :)
We missed seeing you yesterday, but know you were busy with your good company. Hope you've had a great birthDAY. Love ya!