Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kids these days

Us women, we use various methods of birth control (which I will not be discussing on this public medium...you're welcome).
My husband has found his method
Pee-Wee football
GT has coached these little rascals for a few years
He loves it. I think he's good at it too.
There is nothing else that will make you wait to have your own kids more than short-attention spanned children running around in massive quantities.

It works.

On the other hand, we have this cutie pa-tootie
He belongs to a co-worker of GTs and he had a grand ole time at his big bros game
Woodrow and he made fast friends as they were eachothers first experience with a pup


He crawled his little body over to this goal line marker and we (his mom and I) watched as he contemplated his next move. It was quite entertaining actually. Sometimes I wish that I could sit in a kids head and listen to what goes on in there.


I was able to document his moves
We were obviously entertained with the possibilities of his thought process. Whatever it was, I was grateful for it. When was the last time I saw a small space and just crawled through it to see what was there...in public?
I love kids. Kids are fun and cute. One at a time. When you can give them back.

It was a beautiful day for a ball game.
And a more beautiful day to get in the truck with GT and go home with just eachother.
and Woodrow.

love from one half of a duo,
Kate



1 comment:

The Heart Mom said...

Glad you're feeling better.
The pics of the baby are darling and should be a motivator for you and GT. Your babies will be even more fun and exceptional! But it is perfectly ok to wait a bit - Until YOU are ready at least. And I have a feeling he would love to coach his own little tyke too. Someday.