Friday, September 17, 2010

Fridays list of loves and Birthday

Happy Birthday to my love
Today is GTs bday
I love that guy so today, if you will, wish him the very happiest of days.
My Fridays' List of Loves will be dedicated to the birthday boy:
today, I am loving...
how GT motivates me
how he loves me
his ability to be super productive
his hard-working nature
his appreciation of good food
his old soul
his love for my family
his love for his family
how he takes care of me
just to name a few of the things I love
Happy Birthday to my man.
luckily,
kate

2 comments:

Jake and Jamie + 1 said...

Love THIS list. Hope every year your list on September 17 looks this blessed.
Did you make that cake?
It's a cute one.

Jake and Jamie + 1 said...

And this is mom... using jake and jamie's pc Love ya