Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's all in the family


Lesson Learned #4


You don't just marry your spouse


Luckily for me, this is a good thing. Even a great thing! I feel so blessed to be a Taylor. When I met the clan, not only were they all nice and welcoming. They were all actually really fun to be around. It's not unrealistic to even say that I'd choose to spend my day with them even if GT wasn't around. This, I have realized, is not normal and pretty hard to come by. For that reason, I know that I am blessed to know that my new family will be wonderful company for the rest of my life. I could probably go on forever talking about them collectively and individually, but I'll leave it to that since I want them to remain humble and think I'm unimpressed. Mostly, so they'll keep trying to impress me (small joke. they're legit)


i.e. We just got home after spending some good quality time with Garrett, the wee-ist of Taylors (don't let his large offensive linemen stature fool you). Gare bear had a birthday last week, so we made the drive to Searcy to go to supper and visit. I love that guy. He's the real deal and there ain't a lick of pretentiousness in his littlest finger. Perhaps if you like to hang out with awesome people and you're in Searcy, go find Garrett. He won't disappoint.

No pressure Garrett, I know you'll read this. And remember, I'm your big sis now and I will quit making you cookies if you get a big (err...bigger) head over this.


That's all I got for now.

Lesson learned...choose your spouse wisely.

For with them comes a crowd, party or party-poopers, your family forever either way. I got a party fo sho and I'm pumped about it. Lesson also learned, if you get a party...be grateful.


Nighty night ladies and gents,

Kate

1 comment:

Lana Summitt said...

LOVE the wedding pictures being incorporated lately! Keep it up!!!