Friday, October 8, 2010

Fridays list of kitchen loves

There are many o' things I love in the kitchen
Today I will only share 3 of the things I love to use to cook and to eat.
Oh and HAPPY FRIDAY!



McCormick Ground Chipotle Chile Pepper/16 oz Shaker


If you have never cooked with Chipotle Pepper, you are in desperate need of running to Kroger and purchasing this delight.
It spices up your food in a different way than most are use to.
Quite a nice change up in normal pepper routines




I use this Sweet Vidalia Onion Salad Dressing on every salad that I make.
Regardless of the ingredients, on it goes.
I absolutely adore the flavor.
But, I love onions.
I do think it at least deserves a try.



I bought this cereal not too long ago when I saw it marked at a great price.
Now, we buy it every week.
If you don't know us, we LOVE cereal.
If you do, then we have probably eaten all of your cereal.
I mean, we can eat some cereal.
So, this is one of our new staples.
Not too many calories, but is sweet, but has whole grains. Winner!



Now, I do love to ride to work with my hubs when we take one car.
Oh, that's never happened.
But, it is today.
That is, if i go get ready!


Happy Friday my friends,
Kate


2 comments:

Lana Summitt said...

OMG!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Cinnamon Life!!!! That's my favorite. My favorite part is the end of the box when you poor all the little pieces in and they just float in your cereal and you scoop them up... mmmm crunchy

Jennifer Crow said...

I love these ideas. I already love the sweet vidalia onion dressing, learned about it from my Mimi! It's fantastic! I'll have to try the other two...thanks for the suggestions!