Saturday, October 23, 2010

I heart Lakewood

I love our neighborhood.

Friday came and went in a furry and I was unable to list my loves on that day.
So, today I will just list why I love our neighborhood.

GT and I were able to enjoy our little Lakewood on a run this morning.
We passed lots of people out walking their pups, raking their leaves, having yard sales, running and loving life (i assume the last one is true).

The reason I love our little square of NLR
It is:
comfy
quaint
older
yard-sale loving
family oriented
friendly
convenient
big tree plentiful
non pretentious
close to Walgreen's and Kroger
quiet
looks appropriately like the season (lots of leaves falling)

We also live less than 1/2 a mile from an Elementary school
I love our neighborhood because I passed the classes out for a walk the other day
That made me happy
You don't see school aged kids out for walks in neighborhoods often
It made my day





 Now... on to football watching,
Kate

1 comment:

Jennifer Crow said...

I wish my neighborhood had TREES!!! I'm jealous! Hope to see you tomorrow morning! Bright and Earrrrly!