Friday, October 15, 2010

Lovin' List Friday

Of course, there are many things that I love today.
Here is one thing I do not love.
Working nights.
I worked my first night shift in 4 months last night.
Now I remember why I don't like to do that.

I love to sleep.
So, at 4 in the morning when I am drawing labs and giving meds, I have a terribly hard time keeping my eye balls open.
Luckily, I can rally and be safe for my patient.
But, I have learned my lesson for the 3rd time. No more night shift.
Did you hear me?
Help me remember that next time I want to pick up a 7p-7a shift.
I'll try to do it again though, just watch me.



Here are some things I do love on this beautiful Fall Friday:
These lovely folks and the tiny person


Today, I love:
  • Text message (you know, I try to appreciate the things we over look sometimes)
  • AHMAZING weather
  • camping trips
  • cereal...always
  • Camp Ch-Yo-Ca (vote now, we're dropping in the rankings as others are getting competitive http://www.pepsi.com/ or simply text 102992 to "Pepsi")
  • living close to K-Roger
  • sweatshirts
  • running with my hubs and pup
  • sleep
  • Words with Friends
  • Fall decor
  • new grass in our front yard
  • a hard working man for my side kick
Happy, Lovely, Truly Fall Day,
Kate

Now go roast some mallows or somesing






No comments: