Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lesson learned...football style

If your husband/sig other loves football, this is a very familiar picture.
Is there a special boys only class taught in like 3rd grade? Is this the class where the boys are taught "ok boys, one day you will become a man and you will watch lots and lots of Sportscenter, football games, baseball games, basketball games and lots of other types of manly competitions...and when you do you need to lay down or or sit on a couch and put one arm behind your head while crossing your ankles. This is what you will do when you are a man."

Ev-e-ry time.
I like it.
It's some form of security. I know what's going to happen.


Here's another newlywed lesson learned.
If you have something important to tell your spouse, DO NOT try to tell him during a Texas (insert your team here) football game. Or you can if you want the important thing to go completely unheard.
Better yet, don't tell your spouse anything until around February when all football is over.
Then you can talk.

I don't take this personally.
I have done this to my spouse during Glee.
It just happens.
We love eachother, I think that's why it's ok.
That doesn't make sense.
Whatever.

Happy last night of the week my husband and I will talk.
Oh wait, the Rangers are on.

Happy thursday anyway,
Kate

1 comment:

Rebecca Gibbs said...

haha...I can completely relate to all things stated in this post. : )