Thursday, February 3, 2011

Camera dreams


from here


I would love a good camera.
For now I use my iphone mostly. It's so handy and always around.
Don't you just love good quality photos???
I love when a photgraph caputres an emotion. I think that is done without a flash.
Truly.
Therefore I probskis need a good lens too, huh?
Does anyone have some money I can use?
I'll give it back...maybe in scarves. But i'll pay you back in some form.

Who loves their camera and wants to give me some pointers???
How do you capture the softness in pictures? Indoors without a flash?
Questions, questions, questions.
help a lady out por favor!

searching,
Kate

2 comments:

Rachel & Larry said...

Lar just got me a DSLR for Christmas and I love it! PW has a great synopsis on how to achieve certain "looks" on her blog. Its really good and I think you can use some of the techniques on a point and shoot too. You are right though, most of those finishes requires a better lens than the one that comes with the camera, and then if you want photoshop..........I need a second job ;-).

Kate said...

Thanks for the tips Rachel...i'd loooove a DSLR!
We miss y'all!!!