Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wednesday or Thursday lists

Obviously I am confused and no one has called me out on it.
My post from today, Thursday, contained the word Wednesday. This was done because I thought today was Wednesday...really? It even has the day at the top.
I even went to church last night. Perhaps it's time for me to get a job. I'm trying!
Help me Rhonda.
The reason no one commented on this brain-toot, I have concluded, is 1 out of 4 reasons:
1. no one, but my mom reads this and she is out of town
2.  no one cares
3. everyone thinks today is Wednesday too...lucky for me
4. it's not a big deal and i overreact sometimes

Moving on,
...this week was eye-opening to the fact that I no longer live in a big city.
these 3 things were not found:
1. yarn store (i needed an exact color and type)
2. cinnamon Life cereal (we LOVE this)
3. original light Silk milk (my lactose intolerance requires it)
Goodbye big city life and the convenience of finding anything you want anytime you want it.
Hello eating supper with my Mamaw Lou at Cracker Barrel.
I'll take the trade. Anyday. hands down.

p.s. I went to a small grocer. I know that wal-mart will have what I need. I was just being dramatic.

I was happy though, to come out of Mac's Fresh Market to hear these two songs in a row:



I love good harmony. the end.
i'm getting a calendar.
carry on with your normal, scheduled lives.
happy friday eve,
kate

2 comments:

Jake and Jamie + 1 said...

hey katiepoo. you can rest assured that not just mom reads your blog, but at least 3 others: me, Jamie, and Lauren. So, at least 4! I'm so happy that you and GT are home now in WM and being blessed everyday with the our amazing family, the beauties of Louisiana, and just good ole small town country life. see yall soon, your bro

The Heart Mom said...

Katie Bug.... you delight me with your humor and your wisdom. I wouldn't worry one iota (look that up) about the day of the week, until you get a job. And then because you are so responsible you will always be on time and in the right place 'cause that is who you are. Dad and I are so happy you are "home". Our home and W. Monroe and WFR and home with your hubby whom we love and adore and are so blessed to call son. You did good.
We are also loving being with you in the same space here at the Marriage Retreat. This is a parent pleasure that I never, ever thought I would have the blessing to enjoy. Thank you for filling up my cup - and my love bank -- with so much that I can't hold it all. You are a delight.
Your Biggest Fan Forever,
Mom