Wednesday, February 9, 2011

giggle gaggle

attn: Newlywed lesson attached

We moved in with my parental units on Saturday night. Here's an update.
We are still in-love and still love my parents.
Actually, it still feels like we're on a vacay or here for a long weekend.
The fact that I still haven't unpacked anything, except my skivvies, probably has something to do with that.
I'll get to it eventually...maybe...we'll see. (long groan, i hate unpacking... insert pathetic whine here)
So far, we love being in WM. We see family everyday, get to watch cousins basketball games, GT plays on a bball team, go over to friends' houses, eat lunch together, let our dog run away and find him at a family members house, walk across the yard to my uncles house to GT can get his laptop fixed. Things like that.

We have been rather busy though and it is different having another couple in the house all of time, your own parents or not. It is definitely not a bad thing, don't get me wrong here. We love being with them and enjoy hanging out. But, it is different. Last night GT and I sat together in one chair and laughed out loud at Jay Lenos intro thing.

Here's the newlywed lesson:
take time to laugh at something together.
it is good for the soul.
watching tv all of the time together is not necessarily good, but sharing a laugh over the same thing is healthy.
cheesy or goofy as it may be, our bodies like it and we like our bodies to be happy. or something like that.

(from 2009)

We laugh at ourselves often, too.

kate

No comments: