Monday, February 28, 2011

a pictoral list for a picturesque monday

1. this is a good day
This is actually GT and Tony talking about building my dream house and dream barn. Here they are planning my dream headboard made out of the black walnut trees on their land so I can sit up in bed  and watch my horses given to me by Tony.
(then I remembered that i was talking that about in my head and they were just talking about the beautiful sunset and horses and stuff)


2.  Can I get an amen for the iphone 4 face time??
look at little man pulling up!
also, can someone pick me up in like an hour and drive me to KC? Beau needs me. i'm fearful that he will try and walk and I won't be there to teach him how to strut


3. i love mountains. the mountains, the mountains.
p.s. taken from a plane with my phone. holla


4. Seeing wildlife while driving down the road makes me squeal...always.
i spy 2 mooses. meese. moosen. mouse. who cares. they were calves anyway.


5. i'm getting closer to opening my etsy shop.
today, i decided to follow a new pattern.
isn't this newborn hat the cutest patootiest thang cha ever did see?
my childrens heads will always be warm



6. have i told you lately that this man makes me happy
the fact that he's tall makes me happy, too.


7. this website is perfect



it's springtime at my house.
i'm not rubbing it in.
but it looks like a perfect spring day.
not to make you jealous.
it's 75 degrees.
seriously, i hope it's pretty where you are too.
the sun is shining and i could take a nap in it.
hopefully, you're happy where you live too.

end of list.
kate

No comments: