Sunday, February 6, 2011

We're on our way, pack up your packs!

We made it!
West Monroe, safe and sound.
Yesterday was a day that I am happy to be done with. I think moving out the little things is harder than moving out the couches, desks, beds, etc. Who wants to pack up all the "junk drawer" stuff and clean out all of the closets? Not me, fo sho.
Our cars are packed to the brim and I plan on tackling those boogers today after church.

Random
Let me warn you: if you want a dog that can sleep anywhere, anytime and for a ridiculous amount of time...get a black lab. if you want a dog that can have a ridiculous amount of energy and play for hours...get a black lab. if you want a dog that will lay beside you on the bathroom floor when you're puking your guts up...get a black lab. they're perfect.

This is how little nugget head managed the move.
Quite a mover.





One minute before we left though, he was like this.

Crazy hyper one second, sleeping for hours the next.
I'll take 'em and and prob another puppy.

Happy home,
Kate




1 comment:

Rebecca Gibbs said...

hahaha....too precious...he is all over the place!