Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mission: blizzard recovery

Today is day 3 of being Kansas City, but day 2 of the Snowmageddon.
We got out.
We attempted sledding.
We went to lunch.
We made a snowman snowthingamabob.
We watched Beau.
We took a magillion pictures.

Mostly, the fam entertained a baby who has been in a house for 2 days. They also entertained Beau.
Seriously, we had to get outside.
My brain needed sunlight. Must have Vitamin D. Must get out of hibernation. Must move.
The food and napping must stop. Make it stop!
Self control, you say? What's that? 
I see brownie. I eat brownie.
Easy enough.

More importantly, let's all just take a minute and admire my brothers amazing photography skills.

Cabin fever much there Jakey?

Perhaps we had to get him out of the house a bit too.
These blizzards will make a crazy man out of ya. Or a really great photographer...i'll let you decide.

we're dealing.
Kate






2 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay for Kansas City! Did you know your brother goes to the church I grew up going to!? I don't think they live to far either...we are off State Line in Prairie Village. Have fun in Kansas City! I would love to see you!

Rebecca Gibbs said...

i feel your pain girl! We are so ready to get out of this house!!