Friday, February 25, 2011

Old Faithful Friday list

hello there fellow bloggies and happy happy friday
i hope your week has been as delightful as mine.

here are some things that i love on this here fridee:

1. winning dominoes last night with my boo as my partner
sorry Kor and Willie

2. seeing this historical beaut yesterday
ole faithful

3. with my boo

4. having the opportunity to go to Yellowstone in the winter
if only it were legal, this would be on my wall

this stop was my fave
and yes, that's my family...we welcome everyone

and yes, he's my husband forever

 family trying not to burn to death in the hot springs

i just think he's super cute...
...and he's mine.
muah hahahahaha

oh come all ye, ole faithful

yeesh. thankful i'm not a bison
can you imagine all the tangles?

there were a magillion of these beauties


5. the inside of a house
it's -21 degrees this morning
that shouldn't be legal

6. cooking with my mom and aunt and cousin last night
i love being in the kitchen with fam
and when the outcome is delish
(new recipe to come soon)

7. i get to squeeze the cheeks in t-2 weeks


8. i get to keep him for a nephew

9. i'd be ok if that were the only thing on this list.


amen,
kate

1 comment:

Jake and Jamie + 1 said...

yo katiepoo! wow, what an awesome trip! wish we could be there with yall and thanks for the shout-out to gumBeau. see yall in 2 weeks! later gator, your bro