Tuesday, December 6, 2011

M-I-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-humpback-humpack-I

How about them Commodores???
We headed on over to Jackson on Saturday to watch Ty coach his team to another State Championship!
2nd year undefeated class 4A Mississippi state champs!
Do you remember last year?
I was hoping the sign would be as good as last years?
Not quite...but it'll do.

See Coach Taylor? 
The guy on the bottom right, red shirt, pointing.
Yep! Go Ty!

Onlooking Taylor men. Garrett wouldn't smile. punk.

Go Commodores!

pretty afternoon for some foozball

See all of us? yeah, GT tried to lead the pack past security down on the field. 
Yah, right.
Guess who made it past the security?
yep, GT.
The rest of us? all got busted

Taylor boys

The victorious coach and his support crew after the game

My travel buddies

Perhaps someday we'll be cheering Ty on to victory in a collegiate or professional atmosphere.
But, i sure do love me some high school football.

you know we Taylors feel about football

Kate

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So much fun! I know you and Grant were so proud.