Friday, December 30, 2011

What're you doing New Years Eve?

We are heading to the deer lease, Cut Off Mountain, for the weekend.
Jealous?
When you envision Times Square on NYE, think of the complete opposite.
There...you'll find me.
Sounds wonderfully quiet and perfect.

Someday, I'd love to attend a fabulous party on New Years Eve.
I'll wear a sequin mini with high heels and sip Dom Perignon.
zara.com

This year, i'll be wearing camo and boots...
toting a gun and
probably eating a steak with my man, F-I-L, B-I-L and Grandad-in-law in the middle of nowhere, Tx.
I also make them go outside when I need to use the ladies room at the deer lease, as there is only a shower curtain between the living room/kitchen and the WC.
Crazy, but i love that place and i love being there.
Hopefully, we'll snag us a big ole deer and a few hogs.

Either way...this will be the tune in my head
Zoe Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt
lovely

and this tune...of course
lea michelle


Party or no party...it will be a very, very happy new year!
I praise God for the great things in 2011 and pray His blessings upon 2012.

HAPPY NEW YEAR friends,
Kate

No comments: