Friday, February 10, 2012

Around the house: pity party

If you were to join me in a cup of jo this morning, I would most likely be less than mediocre company.
Excuse me for a second while I bemoan the life of a graduate student.

Sitting next to you on the couch, drinking coffee I would tell you that 
I am more easily stressed than previously thought
My husband has eaten cereal for more meals this week than I wish (and is ok with it)
I wish I was better at working in groups at school
A 4.0 is all I want 
I realize that school isn't the most important thing, but sometimes I feel like it is (even when I deal with life and death at work)
I hate when my professors think less of me
Working full time and studying is tiring, but totally doable
I realize people deal with much more tiring things daily
I would also tell you that I am truly grateful for this opportunity and want nothing more than to do really well

(there are a lot of "I's" in this post)

Some things that can cheer ya up
senior portraits

bodily contortions of canines

little doggies cutting their eyes

fires and full moons

pretty dresses borrowed from cousins

family photos on canvas

little Isaac man crawling!

 a hand on the hip


Thanks for coming to my pity party
it's over now
you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here
i'm moving on to another homework assignment

happy friday friends,
Kate


No comments: