Monday, October 1, 2012

It's fall y'all

I woke up to fall today.
It might have something to do with it being 61 degrees and overcast.
It was 90 on friday.
We have had some serious rain since Saturday and it has been lovely. Perfectly bringing in the fall weather. Although its supposed to be 86 degrees again on Thursday.
 I'll take it.

GT is out of town for 2 weeks and has put me on some sort of modified bed rest in between working 12 hour shifts until he gets back. Leaving me ample time to daydream (browse Pinterest).

The weather this morning takes me to these things...
Our pond last year

(the rest are from Pinterest)
Fall essential- Blanket
Cozy, fall blankets

Keeping warm
Coffee and sweaters in the early morning

EAGLES NEST FLAT BOOT
Great new boots

Sitting outside without sweating or getting eaten up by mosquitoes

Fall baby card
Mostly looking forward to cuddling our little pumpkin THIS month!


Happy Fall Y'all!
Kate

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so excited for the arrival of your little guy! Motherhood is awesome and you will be amazing!

Kate said...

Holly! I am so happy For you and Ryan... Elias looks like the sweetest! We must get our boys together!