Add to this that Judson grabs my hair and won't let go for the life of him and I am going bald.
Our house will soon be covered in hair rugs. ew. Sick nasty.
2. i love our home. And wish not for hair rugs.
3. putting boots and jeans on a baby is not one of life's easier things
4. sometimes i look forward to a stoplight as it allows time to check Instagram. i mean, it has probably been at least 4 minutes since i last checked it.
5. this face makes me so very happy
6. GT bought me a robe for christmas and it is wonderful and feels like my own skin and i wear it all of the time
7. we're working on a budget. i threw up in my mouth. these two are one in the same
8. I haven't worked out consistently or at all, except for twice, since pushing a baby out of my body in a really traumatic way.
Mainly because of lots-of-really-great-reasons.
The other night I planned on going to spin at 530. Gt would come home early and I'd be on my way. I was so excited all day long. It was like waiting to go on a fun trip. Not joking. It was a good burn
9. a frequent conversation on days that I don't work at the hospital
GT: "how was your day?"
K: "good, how was yours?"
Gt: " good (paraphrase). What'd you do today?"
K: "................................." followed by a blank stare .
I. have. no. idea.
"well i fed Judson". ".................................." "and he took some naps" "........................."
10. we drove to Shreveport the other night to see Jason Aldean.
it was 1.5 hours from home and i missed Judson lots.
i also loved being with my man. he's a good date. he takes good care of me and makes me feel special when we're in a crowd. he's also a lot of fun.
many reasons why i started dating him in the first place.
the show was pretty good, too.
the commander crew at the show + Deejay Silver
Jason's also a Buckman (in case you didn't know)
happy weekend guys and gals
make it a goodun'