Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sunday Portrait series: another catch-up

well, this little series has gone to ka-pooie
mostly because we are racing to get to church on time
"I gotta be there in the mornin'
Spruced up and lookin' in me prime.
Girls, come and kiss me;
Show how you'll miss me.
But get me to the church on time!
get me to the church on time!"
 (name that movie)
then JR falls asleep afterwards in his carseat and stays that way for a few hours
by that time, GT and I are in our comfies and are the farthest thing away from picture taking mode.

here are the only photos snagged in our fancies over the last little while
yes, this does qualify as our fancies
this little closed-eyed smile gets me
and those toes!

daddy dressed him this day
a little fact: GT is waaaaaay better at dressing the little guy
he is now the official if-we-go-anywhere-that-requires-us-to-be-presentable Judson dresser
leave it up to me and we're in a onesie and comfy pants and socks that most likely don't match. or pjs. all day.

his mouth is running out of room for his tongue due to his plump lil' cheeks
p.s. that mothers day balloon is from last year. i can't bring myself to get rid of it.

chunksters

here's to hoping for more series pics in the future!
one can hope.



No comments: