Wednesday, April 13, 2011

playlist wednesday

as mentioned in the previous post, i feel like it's summertime.
i love summer.
i've always said that spring is my favorite, but deep down...i think it's summer.
nothing gets you in the mood like music.
here are some tunes from my summertime playlist.
no particular order and this is only a snippet.
don't judge me for some of my choices, somethings just happen naturally that i dare not change.

allman brothers

abba

the outfield

the eagles

wilco

polyphonic spree

travis tritt

fleetwood mac

van morrison

keb' mo'

the killers

raconteurs

zac brown band

jimmy buffett
can't have a summer without him

blue mother tupelo

CCR

bob marley

swell season

chris brown

(somthings here are not like the others)

 
that'll do for now. perhaps i'll make it a weekly thing, this playlist.
perhaps not, i'm not very good at series.

happy wednesday peeps,
kate

2 comments:

Rachel said...

"FOREVERRRRRRR," my favorite. thank you.

Meagan Shackelford said...

Loved this playlist. It entertained me for a good 30 minutes at work. Well done.