Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wordless Wednesday chilled out

Fleet Foxes

Van Morrison

Ryan Adams

Ray Lamontagne

Amos Lee ft.Norah Jones

Patty Griffin

Willie and Norah

Bon Iver


When people ask me, "what kind of music do you like". My answer is this, "good music".
Let me explain.
I don't particularly favor one genre over another, but always favor good music.
You know what I mean?
Music that moves me. Good harmonies. Great lyrics. Groovin' beats. Killer pipes.
I try not to let genres fence me in, but listen to all kinds of music. That way, I don't miss out on a great tune.

This post focuses on music(the songs and artists) that I listen to when I'm just chillin, or feeling emo. Most of these move my soul, some I just feel calmer when they're being played. Not much to it really. I just like 'em.

Of course, a whole post could be dedicated in its entirety to each of these artist, as I love each of them a whole lot. But, you can enjoy just a smidgen of each.

hope you can relax now,
Kate

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That song that Ryan Adams is singing is from one of my top favorite albums (Heartbreaker). It's AMAZING!!